Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Eclipse Phase with Savage Worlds System (Savage Singularity)

Would be great to be able to play Eclipse Phase with the excelent conversion to Savage Worlds by Chris Guiney available here:&nbsp; <a href="https://eclipsephase.com/downloads/Savage_Singularity.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://eclipsephase.com/downloads/Savage_Singularity.pdf</a> I have tried with the current character sheets but they are not flexible enough.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
What's missing from the Savage Worlds Tabbed sheet?
I can not say that I can explain with detail what is necessary for this customization because I have not played SW yet, but if you check the pdf that is not very long, you can see the list of skill is different and is not enough to rename the SW one on Roll20.&nbsp;

Edited 1593664831
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I looked at the PDF and didn't see anything that I could do/accomodate on the Tabbed Sheet. For skills, there are several ways to do it...one is rename some of the existing skills. To do this, you click on the on the Crossed Hammer and Wrench icon in the upper left-corner of the sheet and scroll down to: That allows you to change the name of any of the skills. The second option for skills is to click crossed hammer and wrench icon next to the Skill heading on the main character sheet tab. That will reveal the possible skills to show on the character sheet. From that list, select Knowledge/Other. That will give the character sheet a little + icon under the list of skills. Clicking the + icon will add a new skill to the sheet that is completely customizable in terms of name, linked attribute, etc. Some of the other stuff I'd see as either Edges, Weapons, or Powers, depending on various things. Some may need to go under Gear, but mechanically, I didn't see anything overly different. EDIT: Oh, and if you need skill specializations, that's doable as well, again, under the crossed hammer/wrench icon next to the skills heading, click the Use Skill Specialization
Yes the renaming part I figured out, the specializations thingy is what I think I was missing... I am going to try it and let you know. Thanks!
Few more questions, How can I customize look and feel and logo of the tabbed SW sheet ? Do you know if any other SW sheet support skill specializations ?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
On the tabbed sheet, Logo and background can only be customized with a limited set of pre-configured options. Logos can be added, but would need permission from the Copyright owner. The same with the background image.&nbsp; An enhancement request could be made via the Tabbed Sheet's game forum. The Official Savage Worlds character sheet also supports Skill Specialization.