Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Free]Looking to be a player or run my own D&D5e Homebrew campaign [WE-Timezone]

Edited 1593543777
I'm Looking for a Group to play with, I've been struggling to be apart of a engaging D&D story. However I'm also working on a Homebrew campaign, Although I can run different stories based on pop-fiction franchises(my most sucessful game based on Dragonball). If you like to get in contact Hmu on Discord: ToraMinamoto00#2572 I am looking for players/groups on Western Europe Timezone.
I have also been looking for a group. I'm in Finland, so my time zone should be close enough. I am curious about your homebrew campaign. I have a homebrew character concept I'm interested in playing, subject to GM approval of course. Perhaps it could fit into your campaign? My Discord username is Rosletyne#5865.