We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Accept
Advertisement Create a free account

A little help please

I'm trying to put sorcery point info on the 'Features & Traits' section of the 5e OGL by Roll20 sheet.  I'm trying to include spacing, but it's not working out.  I know I've made it work before, but for the life of me can't figure it out today.  Please help.  This is what I have now: And this is how it looked when I entered it:
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
I find roll20's editor terrible for applying formatting. If I want something to appear in a certain way, I'll create it in an external WYSIWYG editor, like Microsoft Word or Google Docs, and then copy and paste it into the handout.
It's so aggravating because I was able to do it not that long ago and I've totally forgotten how I did it.
This did it: ** SPELL LEVEL**     **SP COST**           **1st**                    **2**           **2nd**                   **3**           **3rd**                    **5**           **4th**                    **6**           **5th**                    **7**
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Can't help but laugh when something like this breaks the forum page format. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
lol, yes.