Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A little help please

I'm trying to put sorcery point info on the 'Features & Traits' section of the 5e OGL by Roll20 sheet.  I'm trying to include spacing, but it's not working out.  I know I've made it work before, but for the life of me can't figure it out today.  Please help.  This is what I have now: And this is how it looked when I entered it:
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I find roll20's editor terrible for applying formatting. If I want something to appear in a certain way, I'll create it in an external WYSIWYG editor, like Microsoft Word or Google Docs, and then copy and paste it into the handout.
It's so aggravating because I was able to do it not that long ago and I've totally forgotten how I did it.
This did it: ** SPELL LEVEL**     **SP COST**           **1st**                    **2**           **2nd**                   **3**           **3rd**                    **5**           **4th**                    **6**           **5th**                    **7**
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Can't help but laugh when something like this breaks the forum page format. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
lol, yes.