Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No scripts for campaign

Edited 1593581036
Magnar S.
Pro
API Scripter
My script ( 5E Resting in Style ) was added to the one-click install dropdown in yesterday's release. However, with the script added, starting the sandbox is halted with: Error downloading scripts (probably no scripts exist for campaign) What is going on here?  I know that the script itself works. The script.json is very simple. I am at a loss for what to do.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My scripts and a good many others are in the same situation. I have reported it as well. I think the Powers That Be will need to straighten this out. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There was a problem with all the scripts in the last two uploads. I tested all of them and reported it to the devs. Even the ones that seem to work are actually installing the previous versions. The ones without previous versions cause the sandbox to break as you listed. I'm hoping it will get sorted out shortly. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thank you, Aaron!
Magnar S.
Pro
API Scripter
Have you received any response from the devs on this, Aaron? Is the bug report somewhere I can keep an eye on it?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It looks like it is fixed as of this morning. Give it a try now.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
They have been working on it.  There's no public place the bug report can be viewed.   In other news it looks like they just fixed it, literally in the last 5 minutes.  I was in a game and working on API scripts and restarted the API and TokenMod updated it's handout to 0.8.59 (latest version).  I just installed Resting In Style and didn't get an error, so I think it's safe to say they've sorted it out.  Still waiting to hear back officially that they're done, but it certainly seems like they are.
Magnar S.
Pro
API Scripter
Excellent news. Thank you!
Magnar S.
Pro
API Scripter
One error message replaced by another: No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - /home/symbly/www/d20-app/apiscripts/5E Resting in Style/1.0.0/5E-Resting-in-Style.js I placed the script in the root of the folder, which seems not to be working. I have a Pull Request with the version folder structure waiting, so hopefully that fixes it finally.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Whoops!  You're absolutely right.  Sorry for the false hope.
Magnar S.
Pro
API Scripter
Seems like the underlying problems here aren't fixed yet. After the release today, there's apparently a 1.1.0 version available for my script, but it is still trying to load 1.0.0 (and not finding it). Is there some better place to report it than here?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've passed this along. I'm without a computer for a few days, so that's the most help I can be. 
Magnar S.
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks, Aaron. <3