Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Trying to get a script to recognize fumble rolls!

I've been using the Customizable Roll Listener but it didn't seem to be able to recognize when a fumble was rolled. I tried asking in a thread about the API and got no response and created a topic asking for help for a workaround. I decided to try and fix it myself by looking through the code to see what might be the hiccup and from what I can tell the code for checking for Criticals is almost identical to Fumbles  case 'critical': return _.some(msg.inlinerolls[ro].results.rolls,(c)=>{        if(_.has(c.mods,'customCrit')){              return _.some(c.mods.customCrit,(crit) => {                    return _.some(c.results,(res) => {                            return comp[crit.comp](res.v,crit.point);                          });                       });                    }else if(c.results.v === c.sides){                        return true;                    }else{                        return false;                    }                 });                 break; case 'fumble':      return _.some(msg.inlinerolls[ro].results.rolls,(c)=>{         if(_.has(c.mods,'customFumble')){           return _.some(c.mods.customFumble,(crit) => {              return _.some(c.results,(res) => {                 return comp[crit.comp](res.v,crit.point);            });         });                }else if(c.results.v === c.sides){                     return true;                 }else{                     return false;                 }             }); break; My question is this, what needs to be changed in the fumble section to get it to recognize when a nat 1 is rolled. It is able to pickup a critical hit just fine. Please Obi-Won Roll20, you're my only hope!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That looks like it should work.  I'll have to try this out later tonight and see if I can spot the issue.
The Aaron said: That looks like it should work.  I'll have to try this out later tonight and see if I can spot the issue. Thank you. If it helps, I just copy and pasted from the roll20 github.
The Aaron said: That looks like it should work.  I'll have to try this out later tonight and see if I can spot the issue. Any luck?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Whoops!  It completely slipped my mind and now I'm without a computer for a few days. I'll set a reminder to look when I get my laptop back. Sorry about that. 
When would be a good time to check back with you?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This weekend. Feel free to keep pinging me, it helps me remember to actually do it, though I did write it in my dry erase board. 
The Aaron said: This weekend. Feel free to keep pinging me, it helps me remember to actually do it, though I did write it in my dry erase board.  Just checking in
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Laptop arrives Monday night! =D
Any update?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Found the issue!&nbsp; I pushed up a 1.1 version pull request:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/1035" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/pull/1035</a> Should be in the 1-click next week.
Awesome! Thanks!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!
The Aaron said: Should be in the 1-click next week. Any update on the 1-click?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Updated version is in the 1-click as of today.
AWESOME!!! Thanks much!