Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Mancer Artificer Spell List

Not sure if this is because I don't own the book they come from, but the Artificer Spell list is broken. It reads this instead of the spell list Catergory: Spells Classes:*artificer Level:0 undefined And its the same for level 1 spells except the end is Level:1
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is this in a game with Eberron shared? I think that's the only place Artificer is published. Without owning the source or having it shared, you shouldn't have anything Artificer available to you.
I don't believe so. But when making a character with spells, the Artificer Spell list is avaliable in base 5e.
Pretty sure either you or the DM (if she/he shared their Compendium) have to have the Eberron book in Roll20 to have access to anything related to artificer.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
How exactly are you trying to access the list? In-game filter? "Artificer" exists as a dropdown choice, but unless you have the Eberron expansion, it will return no results.
Ah ok, so I can pick the option but not actually pick anything. I feel like you shouldn't be able to pick the spell list if you don't have the book (owning or sharing)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's probably a leftover structure. The drop down choices might be independent of compendium choices. Before the introduction of the artificer specifically, no new base classes or categories had ever been introduced to 5e. There would have been no point to tying the choice lists to purchases.