Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

StatusInfo API Question

John B
Pro
Sheet Author
Playing pathfinder where there are a lot of status changes that include a number.  I read that the statusinfo supports numbers but when trying to configure for a number I couldn't find a way to have like clumsy 1 or 2 etc..   Though I can add the status marker with the number I can't seem to trigger the status to show when I do that.  Any help would be appretiated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might want to look into the CombatMaster API. It has this capability and much more. (But status tracking is what I use it for most)
I was recently using StatusInfo, but it is no longer supported.&nbsp; I was getting LOTS of errors in my API that I'd have to reset throughout a session.&nbsp; As keithcurtis mentioned, CombatMaster is the newest iteration of this script plus a few others that is being supported.&nbsp; It currently works like a charm.&nbsp; It works very similar to StatusInfo- you can create new statuses with an icon and a description.&nbsp; It sounds like what you're wanting to do is add the Description which is part of the setup.&nbsp; Check out CombatMaster and go through the setup menu.&nbsp; It's not a choice on the API dropdown; you'll need to go to the github- <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster/tree/master" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/CombatMaster/tree/master</a> - and make a new script in your API settings for the game.&nbsp; Copy from the github, paste in the New Script and save.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can save yourself a lot of frustration if you type !cmaster --main as your first command. It's a step that a lot of new users miss. That calls up the control panel from where you can set up almost everything. The newest version has extensive help handouts as well.
John B
Pro
Sheet Author
Well looks like Combat Master is a listed utility and that it can use status tracker and they are made by the same person.&nbsp; It doesn't look like it adds a status value to it though like pf2e has for clumsy and such but do like how easy it is to add any status and not need to track it by token anymore.&nbsp; cool.&nbsp; Thanks guys.
John B
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks again guys. The tracking of real specific events was made way easier.&nbsp; And so I ended up tracking and handling even more via the turn order than I would have otherwise.&nbsp;&nbsp;
I've been using Combat Master for a few months now in two different games.&nbsp; Now, it's working on one but not the other, and the same thing is happening with Combat Tracker (how I used to keep track of initiative before cmaster). Here's what I'm getting on the API Output Console: For reference, the error message generated was:&nbsp; TypeError: Cannot read property 'pr' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'pr' of null at apiscript.js:17370:56 at Array.sort (&lt;anonymous&gt;) at sortTurnorder (apiscript.js:17369:19) at rollInitiative (apiscript.js:16997:13) at startCombat (apiscript.js:16899:13) at commandHandler (apiscript.js:15918:17) at apiscript.js:15778:21 at Function.each (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:188:9) at inputHandler (apiscript.js:15773:19) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:154:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16)