Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using the API to populate Pathfinder NPC character sheets

I've been playing with some available scripts to import additional monsters into roll20 for Pathfinder 1e from the PRD.  What I'm seeing is that the attributes tab is populated, but the character sheet remains blank.  Is there an existing method or alternative script that just updates the sheet?  From what I read it sounds like the character sheet itself is just a front-end for the attributes and abilities tab, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Most of the documentation seems to trail off around 2017 so I feel like I'm not seeing anything current. Attributes Character Sheet
It looks like the issue is none of the scripts I've seen actually use the character sheet name fields (Strength vs STR).  If anyone knows of a script that handles that let me know.  Otherwise it looks like I'm gonna be doing it, but surely someone else already has.