Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tip options

Joshua S.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So I just published my first sheet and am about to publish my first script and I see that there is an option to include a link to a patreon or tipeee. Patreon only supports recurring monthly donations (which I think is a bit much to ask) and tipeee wants my SSN and requires that I have a European bank and seems kind of shady. If I just put a link to a gofundme or paypal in the text of the json file, would that be ok or would I be violating Roll20 terms? If I'm addressing this question to the wrong forum, please let me know where it should be directed.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You might get more attention by filing a  Help Center Request , but it's not really set up for easy unusual questions (i.e. I don't know who sees the "other" category). I'll see if I can draw some attention to this thread.