This kit contains a lot of meaty fleshy battlemaps and items to dress up those designs. 34 base maps, ranging from steaky muscle, calamari, scales, and brains and neurons... obviously due to its use of real meat stock I consider it NSFW and not appropriate for all parties. I personally love body horror and "set inside a giant monster" kind of concepts... along with the 34 base maps, there are a whole bunch of tentacles, eyes, gaping maws, blood pools and rivers, eyes on stalks, that kind of decoration. Most of these are not "modular puzzle pieces" but the sort that you can just drop in and scale to fit over top of the map, though with some fooling around you may be able to do a bit of that. Example of a single undecorated battlemap. A couple assembled in Roll20 itself with only assets from the pack and no external image editor processing. Of course you are welcome to download and use them in an image editor and then upload your assembled map to Roll20 afterwards if you want to avoid accidental clicking on decoration tokens. Fun fact: that horrible gaping maw in the image on the right... is actually the Hoover Dam. MOST of the assets involve real meat, but some of them are tricksy and just artwork. ;) Here's what all is supposed to be in the set. Things that are supposed to be in the kit. However, I don't think all of the white tentacle variations made it into the upload! I think this one might be missing. If you were looking for the white cluster, here it is! If you did not buy the pack but want to use this as a token or decoration go right ahead. :) Marketplace link to buy the Meat Your Maker flesh world battlemaps. $5.99 on the marketplace. Thanks for reading! This is my second Roll20 map kit and if you have ideas for what else you'd like to see me make just let me know.