Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why does this output two times to the chat window?

Stole this from one of TheAaron's older posts and it does work functionally. I am curious as to why it ouputs the gm:control portion twice to the chat window? !token-mod {{ --set bar3_value|[[{@{target|Target|bar1}+2d4+2, @{target|Target|bar3|Max}d1}kl1]] --report all|"{name} takes a healing potion and regains {bar1_value:change}hp." gm:control|"{name} change: {bar1_value:before}hp -> {bar1_value}hp (+{bar1_value:before}hp)" --ids @{target|Target|token_id} }}
!token-mod {{ --set bar1_value|[[{@{target|Target|bar1}+2d4+2, @{target|Target|bar1|Max}d1}kl1]] --report all|"{name} takes a healing potion and regains {bar1_value:change}hp." gm:control|"{name} change: {bar1_value:before}hp -> {bar1_value}hp (+{bar1_value:before}hp)" --ids @{target|Target|token_id} }} Correct version...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It doesn't for me?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Is your account also assigned to control the target token?  That would result in one for the GM message and one for the control message.  I can probably fine tune that to build the list of recipients and then send unique messages to each...
Yup, that is what it was...once I took the control off, it worked fine. Thanks!