Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens not saving details

I have the default tokens set up to not show names or any info. But when I drag it out of the journal the token's name is set to show. Even if I change it on each token and when I come back to it later the name is set to show again.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This sounds like some steps are being performed out of order. Setting the default token must be the last step. Any alterations done after that step are not saved. Think of setting the default tokens as akin to saving your work in a word processor doc. If you save the doc and then add a paragraph without saving again, that paragraph will not be there next time you open the doc. Also, since you are Pro, make sure you do not have a script that is interfering with your settings. For example, Health Aura can result in the behavior you are describing (it can be turned off in the config settings)
You're right, it was Health Aura that was doing it. I really wish when you start a new game you can transfer all your APIs and settings to that new game.