Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Exhaustion macro

Hey all, Below is what I currently have to track exhaustion. I don't actually have exhaustion tracking on, because it was a bit buggy the last time I used it. Instead, I use the class resource for each character sheet to track exhaustion. Incrementing or decrementing the state works fine using ChatSetAttr. However, I also want to be able to assign an exhaustion status marker for each level. Does anyone have a good exhaustion macro that lets them add or subtract exhaustion and have the status marker update to reflect exhaustion level? !modbattr --sel --class_resource|?{Add or Subtract|Add,+1|Subtract,-1} --fb-from @{selected|character_name} --fb-header Exhaustion --fb-content Your exhaustion level is now **_CUR0_**. &{template:default} {{name=Exhaustion Levels}} {{Lvl. 1=Disadvantage on ability and skill checks}} {{Lvl. 2=Speed halved}} {{Lvl. 3=Disadvantage on attack rolls and saving throws}} {{Lvl. 4=HP maximum halved}} {{Lvl. 5=Speed reduced to 0}} {{Lvl. 6=Death}} /desc @{selected|character_name} ?{Add or Subtract?|Add,gained|Subtract,lost} one level of exhaustion.
Can anyone help? Or does anyone have a better exhaustion macro than the one I'm using? (that's probably likely!)