Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Characters can see right through new Dynamic Lighting walls, clear across the map.

Title says it all.  Yes, all lines are drawn on dynamic lighting layer, DL is turned on, token vision is turned on, I prayed to the roll20 gods, I'm using Chrome.  This only happened within the last week (I'm assuming after one of the hotfixes).  Has anybody else experienced this problem and know of a way to solve it?
So it turns out characters can see through thin lines like they were nothing, and I'm getting lots of errors with vision overlap and character xray vision on everything except extra thick lines
Are you using 'legacy' or 'updated' Dynamic Lighting?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yep, this has been reported in the official feedback thread: A New Light - Bug Thread - Updated Dynamic Lighting and Fog of War