Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to Manipulate Token

OK, so it is linked to eh character and all that, and I can drag it onto the map and move it around. But, when I "click on it" the blue box does not have the little squares (so I can't resize it) and I cannot get to the advanced or dynamic lighting aspects of the token. Also, on the character sheet, when I hit edit, I cannot edit the token link - I cannot unlink the current one and link another. The GM says I have full permission to edit the sheet, but for some reason I cannot. When I take the sheet and move it to a game I put together as GM, I have full functionality, but not in his game. Could someone tell me what to do so I can fully utilize my token? Thank you.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Players don't have access to those settings (resizing token, vision settings, token represents, sheet default token).  That is normal behavior.
OK, then why can the other players do it?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
They may be using some 3rd party extension, because that isn't part of Roll20 functionality unless the creator of that game has promoted them each to GM.
It's also possible the GM has an API script installed on the game that allows them to do so. Ask your GM and your other players how their tokens are getting adjusted. You may need to use special API commands, or maybe the GM needs to set something in the script's configuration for you.