Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

El ataque del arma se estan lanzando mas dados de los que esta permitido.

Al lanzar el ataque del arma se van mas dados y no se sabe cual valor coger.  Deberia ser un solo dado de 20 y se lanzan 3. Y en el daño se esta lanzando otro adicional de 6 lados.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
(Google translate) When launching the attack of the weapon more dice go and it is not known which value to take. It should be a single die of 20 and 3 are rolled. And in the damage an additional 6-sided is being rolled. What character sheet are you using? Can you show a picture of what the result looks like? If you're using the D&D 5E by Roll20 character sheet: I can tell you that by default it rolls two d20s so it's easier to look at advantage/disadvantage. If you use neither, just choose the first d20 from the left, just like you would if you'd pick the first number in a text you would be reading. Considering basically all western languages read from left to right, it's natural to see whatever is to the left as being "first". It should be a single die of 20 and 3 are rolled. I don't know why the weapon attack rolls 3 d20s, so I'm not sure it's the 5E sheet that everyone uses, but I could be wrong. And in the damage an additional 6-sided is being rolled. If it is the 5E sheet, sometime an extra damage dice is rolled if either of the d20s roll a critical, but the extra damage should ony be counted if it is the correct d20 that does a critical.