Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there a way to give a GM (other than the creator) the gamecreator-tag? Its for upgrade purposes

I am the gamecreator for our game. But the GM is a friend of mine. We want to upgrade to plus but apparently its just possible when you are the gamecreator? So i wanted to ask if there is a way to flag him as the gamecreator and upgrade his account for our game. Dont know if this is the right forum. ty anyway
maybe this helps you.you can Gift someone subscription or Gift Things from the marketplace. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/gift/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/gift/</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can both write to the dev team at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> or open a&nbsp; Help Center Request . Devs can sometimes transfer ownership of a game. Note that there is no such thing as joint ownership, though.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
P.B. said: We want to upgrade to plus but apparently its just possible when you are the gamecreator? So i wanted to ask if there is a way to flag him as the gamecreator and upgrade his account for our game. Just going to point out that you being the creator of the game could be the one who upgrades the account and then the game will automatically upgrade, and you friend can continue GMing with the game being upgraded. But that's maybe not a good solution if there are more things to consider, but wanted to mention the other alternative just in case. Keith's suggestion is likely the best long-term solution, even if it might take some time before Roll20 might grant you the transfer of ownership.
thank you guys:)