Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D] First Time DM Looking For Players

Hello! I am currently running a homebrew campaign on Discord. We are based in the United States, and play in the evenings. We are LGBTQ+ friendly. Some details about the campaign itself: All of us are adults, but we prefer to keep things clean due to a couple people's religious beliefs We have two sessions: one Tuesday nights (7PM MST), one Friday nights (6PM MST) Tuesday session just needs more players, but Friday currently has a druid, rogue, and warlock, so it needs a fighter (the rogue refuses to do close quarters) Both sessions have three players each
I'm interested in joining if you'd like to invite me.
I'm also interested if you are still accepting people.
I’d be interested to talk more, if you’re still looking for people.
Sounds awesome! Are you still looking for people?
I'm interested in joining. I don't have much experience playing, but I'm familiar with the rules.
What edition of D&D?
I'm interested in Tuesday night.  I'm very experienced, but i'm just looking to have some fun as a player.  What D&D edition?
We are playing 5th edition. If you are still interested, please message me directly, so that it's easier for me to respond.
The Tuesday session is full, but we still need people in the Friday session!
I'm looking for a place to try an echo knight that will multi-class into cleric after 6 levels (depending on how high things go) so it would scratch the fighter itch you have.  If interested send me an invite.
I am interested in joining, although in place of a fighter would a monk or paladin still fit in? depending on the world and whats allowed either of those would be my prefer class for melee.
I'm closing this for now because I have the number of players I need. Thanks!