Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DND 5e LFP [Homebrew setting and canon rules (mostly)] [Campaign]

Edited 1594069400
“We pray the dark lords who our dice roll” Good day everyone! I’m a DM experienced in both dnd 3.5 and 5 edition, I ran a long lasting campaign (which I was lucky enough to see ending gloriously). Now, I’m seeking for an online group to have a more International experience. I am Italian, but I am rather proficient in English and would like to try myself with this. This game will be for 4 players, one is already in and I am seeking for 3 more now. The setting is homebrew, I love giving my best into world building, and I like when players help me with good backgrounds and roleplay, so do not be afraid of talking about your wishes! The worlds I build are generally somewhat low magic fantasy worlds (with some steampunkish inserts). Although I am a lover of fantasy, I tend to have themes which can be triggering in my stories, therefore I would suggest players to join only if of age (18+). Some of these themes can be excluded of course, but some are recurring. As for the style of play, I to try to second a more narrative style, not to cling too much on the books not to ruin the immersion by interrupting often, but also because I am rather confident of my knowledge in them and my capability of ruling the game justly. From the players I ask them to be ready to roleplay and not to focus on minmaxing. Lastly, I and the other player are from Europe (GMT +1), so we would like for players to be either from a similar time zone, either adaptable to that, since we do not want the time difference to ruin anyone’s experience. To conclude, there are two rules at my table: have fun and respect other players (the one player already in the group is a new player, therefore some good will to help is welcomed too).  Do not hesitate to contact me for further information!
I probably should write a bit about me to convince people to join, but I would be lying to say I know what I am doing. I just know that DM is doing a pretty damn good job at making me enjoy the game uwu
This might be what I've been looking for. I have this character concept with an unusual backstory, which I hope would entertain other players too. Being able to cooperate with the DM to integrate it into the world would be just about perfect. I'm from Finland, so only two hours away from your time zone, which should not be too much of a problem. I first played D&D first edition in grade school and 3rd edition in university, though I'm pretty new to 5th edition and Roll20. Would we be using Discord for voice chat? If so, you can contact me at Rosletyne#5865, and we can talk more.
i am looking for a game on tusedays or saterdays  i am from the uk so time zone seem to match and i am just lookign to be player over dm really only pla7yed 5e
Hey Malasorte, I sent you a Private Message.  Thanks.
I am interested, but the time slot is make or break for me.  I'm in the USA CST (UTC-6), but that might still work of a Saturday/Sunday game.  If you are thinking of playing during an available time for me, I'd be happy to send you whatever info you need, if you're willing to consider me.  Thanks, and have fun!
Hello! I'm a 27 year old bloke from Denmark (currently GMT+2). Got around 5 years of experience with 5E under my belt, both as player and DM. I genuinely enjoy making a new character to "fit" each party and world. Having been on both ends of the table, I thoroughly enjoy helping new players. Shoot me a DM here or on Discord by Krigsmaskine#8165 for faster response. 
Hi! I'm interested if you still have any spots open. I'm US PST, but I can be pretty flexible right now! 
Scottish guy here so very similar timezone. let me know if there are any spaces left for your campaign