Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Character Sheet submission with translation not working

Edited 1594075266
Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi all. I've recently created a custom char sheet for Sharp Swords game and followed all guides here on Roll20 on how to do so. I've followed this guide  to make my sheet translatable. I created a translation.json file in my root folder with all the translation keys. My project root folder is like this: But Roll20 is not loading the words and is showing the sheet like this: It is showing the translation keys in red brackets. What do I have to do to correct it? Also, I've made the translation file with words in Portuguese (pt). Should the translation.json file have as base translation english? Can anyone help me? I have no idea what I did wrong.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Looking at github, it seems you've done everything right. Seems Roll20 haven't yet run their scripts to generate the individual translation files for the game, but where too early to make the sheet available this week. Usually the weekly updates are pushed live on Tuesdays, but for some reason it was already done tonight. Remains to be seen if the do they double-check the work tomorrow when these are usually pushed live, and notice this mistake. Otherwise it's something they'll fix in next week's updates.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If it doesnt get fixed by end of tomorrow, I'd send an email asking for a hotfix. The github does say: "Contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> if critical hotfixes need to be requested." and this seems like a qualifying situation to me.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
GiGs said: If it doesnt get fixed by end of tomorrow, I'd send an email asking for a hotfix. The github does say: "Contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> if critical hotfixes need to be requested." and this seems like a qualifying situation to me. Oh, this is true. I guess I've just given up on any of these thing get fixed outside the weekly windows and didn't even think of that.
Daniel T.
Sheet Author
Translator
Thank you all for the informations. I'll wait till tomorrow then.