Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Meteor Storm Macro

Hello there. I admit I'm kinda new at writing macros and only know the basics, so I'm not sure if what I'm asking is even possible. But what I was hoping to do is write a single macro for the spell Meteor Storm. For those unfamiliar, the spell deals both fire and bludgeoning damage. My character has Elemental Adept for fire, so I treat any 1's I roll as 2's for the fire portion but not the bludgeoning portion. So I need the macro to roll the fire damage, then change 1s to 2s if there are any, then roll the bludgeoning damage, then add the two together and display a single number for the total damage.  I know I'm asking a lot, but if this is possible to do it would be very cool :D Thank you in advance! 

Edited 1594095561
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Something like this should do the trick: &{template:default} [[ [[{20d6+20d2r1}kh20]] + [[20d6]] ]] {{name=Meteor Swarm}} {{Fire=$[[0]]}} {{Bludgeoning=$[[1]]}} {{Total Damage=$[[2]]}} Are you using the 5e character sheet & roll templates? It would probably look nicer on one of those. edit - fixed the kh20 code

Edited 1594099429
So if I copy/paste that line of code into a macro it should function? Or do I need to change anything? Also, no idea what a roll template is, but I don't have my character sheet uploaded to roll20, I use an app on my tablet.  Edit: I'm an idiot, I just tried it and it worked! Thank you so much! Oosh said: Something like this should do the trick: &{template:default} [[ [[{20d6+20d2r1}kh20]] + [[20d6]] ]] {{name=Meteor Swarm}} {{Fire=$[[0]]}} {{Bludgeoning=$[[1]]}} {{Total Damage=$[[2]]}} Are you using the 5e character sheet & roll templates? It would probably look nicer on one of those. edit - fixed the kh20 code