Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Updated Taking20 Monster Manual macros (as of July 2020)

Hi Everyone! I ran across @Adam 's post about Taking20's Monster Manual templates &nbsp;today while doing some research for my campaign. I thought it might be useful to put this macro code in github so the community can contribute and keep it updated over time as Adam's update from 2019 is now outdated as far as syntax goes... Hope this helps others! <a href="https://github.com/DasGinger/roll20-taking20-monster-manual-macros-updated-2020" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/DasGinger/roll20-taking20-monster-manual-macros-updated-2020</a>
Wow, that's awesome! I'm envious of the people able to use those without going through the hoops I did to edit them as I learned everything else about Roll20 and DMing on a VTT. Upside is I learned a lot! Thanks for making those available! M
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Joshua, If you don't mind, I'd like to throw in some options that take a bit less work than Cody's method. For free users, see if you can find anything useful in this thread: NPC Statblock Chat Menu for D&amp;D 5e sheet — No API required! For pro users such as yourself, here are two options: Token Action Maker (Available from the One Click) Universal Chat Menus (especially using these macros )
Hi Keith, Thanks for adding other resources. I ran across it and wanted to make sure it was updated and in github. These other options are great!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yeah, I don't normally try to subvert a thread, but I have noticed that Cody's video gets referenced a lot, particularly by new users of Roll20 (and there are a lot these days). Since that video is now very old (hence the purpose of your thread), I felt that new folks might benefit from being made aware of some alternatives, since Cody's method (while more specific), takes up significant prep time. Thanks for updating those. It would be nice if Cody could sticky them in the comments for his video, or update them in the comment links.