Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Clearing recent uploads list

Over the few months I've been using Roll20 I've uploaded a number of tokens and map tiles.  These have all been sorted into folders, however they are still showing in the recent uploads list.  Is there any way to delete them from this list without deleting the token or tile from the folder as well.  I've seen mention of a filter button to hide them, but can't seem to find one, the only button I have associated with the recent uploads is one that just reorders the list.
That button filters out all Images that are already in a folder in your library. I got a lot of hand made tokens, a bunch of maps, banners, ambient images etc, none of them show up in my recent uploads, as long as the filter is active.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Keep in mind that the folders aren't really folders (as far as file behavior goes).&nbsp; Folders are more like tags to group things for organization.&nbsp; Your real file storage is still the "recent uploads" section.&nbsp; If you delete an item from a "folder", it just removes the tags leaving that asset available in your art library.&nbsp; If you delete an asset from recent uploads, you have deleted it from your account and breaking anywhere that image was in use across all your games. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library#Recent_Uploads" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library#Recent_Uploads</a>
In that case I'm doing something wrong, that button doesn't seem to hide anything, just rearrange the list.&nbsp; I guess I need to keep experimenting and see what happens, at least I now know that is what should happen.