Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] DM looking for one more for saltmarsh/homebrew game

Need two more players to join my group. I'm the dm gearing up to run rime of the frost maiden when that comes out, but for now me and a couple of buddies need some new blood to spice things up. The game is gonna be a combination of saltmarsh adventures and some homebrew material. We can change the day but its looking like its going to be 9 in the morning central time wednesdays. Anyone is welcome. If your new we're willing to teach and for veterans my groups been playing for a while so no worries there.
Hey there, are you still looking for another player? I'm fairly new. My timezone is GMT but  I did some googlejitsu and that'd be 2pm in the day for me which works quite well.
Hello, Do you still have room? I would love to join