Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Release] Magical Land of Yeld Sheet

Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just a shout-out to a commissioned sheet by the generous Grey . It took awhile to get it on the public list but its here and I wanted to make a posting in case someone decided to make a search on the forums or something.  Magical Land of Yeld The Magical Land of Yeld is an all ages tabletop role playing game based on the fantasy world of the popular comic Modest Medusa.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That looks very nice!

Edited 1594330586
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Thanks GiGs, learned some cool tricks while making the sheet too. The toggleable images were easier than I expected, a pleasant surprise. In the future I might borrow the block-header with inputs as a design too.  ::EDIT:: While I'm showing off my baby, I wanted to attach another screenshot of the equipment/stats page since I'm pretty proud of how the icons and everything came together.