Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New roll20 DM, need help with setting up my game

Hello, I am running Tomb of Horrors from the Yawning Portal bundle in the marketplace. As stated, I am very new to roll20. Some of the tokens I cannot even click on while trying to set up the game. There's a lot of questions I have about setting up the game as there is some stuff that i'm wanting to remove and some stuff that i'm wanting to add. If anyone could help, that would be wonderful.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Those tokens (if they appear semi-transparent) are likely on the GM Notes layer. They are invisible to players and can only be moved by the gm if they switch themselves to the GM Notes layer. It sould probably be a goodidea to go through an orientation video There are several. Here are some of mine: Roll20 TnT Starting from Scratch Roll20TnT Linking Tokens and Journals
Thank you! they were on the gm notes layer! also, thank you for the links, i will watch them immediately!