Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) Vampire the Masquerade, 5th edition - Chicago by night WOD

Recruiting story tellers and players for an open world sandbox Vampire the Masquerade V5 WOD game. The game has 4 different coteries playing in the same universe . The coteries are made up of a Camarilla loyalist, neutral with a Camarilla lean, neutral with an Anarch lean and an Anarch group . Due to the fact some groups have already been in play everyone who joins we be give 40 XP to boost them to a fair level.   Coteries Camarilla – Currently has 4 players, looking for a storyteller and 1-2 more players. The group will be a newly form Coterie so game time and Coterie setup will be up to that group. Camarilla lean - Currently has 2 players, looking for a storyteller and 2-3 more players. The group will be a newly form Coterie so game time and Coterie setup will be up to that group. Anarch lean – Currently full Anarch – Pending full, possibly looking for ST 
I'd be interested in joining as a player. have some experience with V5.
Hi there, I would be very interested in joining the Camarilla loyalist coterie. I have some experience with V5. What timezones/time would we be looking at for this?
I’m very interested in joining as a player. I don’t have any experience with this system, but have read up a bit on the setting because I’ve always wanted to play, but could never find a group playing.
I would be interested in being a player or storyteller. I have the core book as well as the Cam and Anarch expansions as well as the Chicago by Night guide. I also lived in Chicago for about a year so I also have a good grip of the city and how it functions.
    I would be very interested in playing in the camarilla leaning group as is a friend of mine.
Would like to join camarilla lean.