Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Heroes Unlimited 2E sheet testing

Edited 1594257390
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I have set up a game for anyone interested in the Heroes Unlimited character sheet to join, test, and see if anything is broken/missing. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/7850614/bpqFIQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/7850614/bpqFIQ</a> I do have "Welcome Package" installed, so if a sheet isn't generated for you at login, there should be a macro in the collections tab to generate a sheet for you.&nbsp; I did make the sheet that I was throwing everything on for testing available to everyone to view/edit (Ruby Shrike).&nbsp;&nbsp; At this point, the only things on the configuration tab are checkboxes to enable/disable a bunch of the tabs, and a 4 segment toggle for which tier of strength the character has for calculating lift and carry capacity. Possible "To Do" list: I just realized that Bionics may need a tab.&nbsp; I will probably look at that some more tonight. There may be some missing combat maneuvers.&nbsp; If I am missing some, be sure to let me know, because that may require additional fields in the hand to hand combat sections as well. I want to attempt making a config section for people to be able to choose the color of roll template used for psionics and spells from an array of what is available in the sheet code. While it works, the attack and damage rolls on the spell roll template are kind of ugly (IMO).&nbsp; I hope to tinker with that and make it a little nicer.&nbsp; Unfortunately, I have a very slim grasp on how roll templates work, so making it more attractive may be a job for someone after me. Spinoff of this sheet: A while back, I said I would make a Palladium Fantasy 2E sheet.&nbsp; That system has more in common with this sheet than my 1E sheet, so I plan on trimming this one down for the 2E Fantasy system. Edit: If there aren't too many issues, I hope to release this sheet within the next 2 weeks (probably live on the 21st).
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I didn't double check the permissions on the Welcome Package macro last night.&nbsp; The visibility is now set to "All Players".
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The sheet has been updated with a bionics tab.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Today I realized I didn't have a field in the hand to hand skill areas for an initiative modifier.&nbsp; That has been added to both hand to hand skill areas.&nbsp; The switch that toggles between hand to hand skills for bonuses now switches initiative modifiers as well.&nbsp; The initiative roll button macro has been updated to pull in that bonus.

Edited 1594602280
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not entirely sure what was wrong, or exactly what change fixed it, but there was a bug with the turret repeating sections on the vehicles tab.&nbsp; The rolls wouldn't run when dragged to the quick macro bar, nor could they be called dynamically.&nbsp; I rearranged the gremlins and they are content for now.&nbsp; Any info in those repeating sections in the test game will be lost due to repeating section attribute name changes. Edit:&nbsp; I also updated the Documentation tab with a roll button.&nbsp; When pressed, it publishes a link in chat to the (currently under construction) wiki page. Edit 2: Found/fixed an issue with one of the hand to hand skill attributes that affected pull punch rolls, and made a pass through all (I think) the roll button macros condensing the attribute bonus labels so they don't take up as much room when hovering over a roll.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I realized that instead of having 2 different roll templates for psionics and spells, I could do with 1 as long as I ordered everything correctly.&nbsp; The psionic roll template is now gone and the spells template will be used to format both psionic and spell roll output.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I had the character and armor sdc (current and max) inputs sharing attributes.&nbsp; That has been corrected.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The sheet has been submitted on github.&nbsp; If all goes well, it will be merged on github tomorrow and go live on Roll20 on Tuesday.

Edited 1595278801
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The pull request was accepted today, so this sheet should be available when github is synced with Roll20.&nbsp; If things proceed normally, it should be available sometime tomorrow. Edit:&nbsp; I will delete this testing game in a week or so.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
I switched the test game from custom code to what you get selecting it from the drop down list.&nbsp; What is in game is what you get when you create a new game using that sheet.