Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 players

I've been running a game for a few weeks now and sadly had 2 players who had some personal things come up that needed to drop. So I'm looking to fill 1-2 slots in my game, there are no class or race restrictions, just no UA. The party is currently level 6 and you would join in at the same level. Questions about the game let me know.  Home Brew world, with few homebrew rules, not many just some to make thing easy and more about story Discord Voice Game time is 2 pm EST every Thursday

Edited 1594182430
I'd like to be a part of this if you'd have me Discord: DeadlyMexican#9505
Hello! I'd like to be a player as well. Discord: bewdood#9886
Superbeast#3414 if your still looking
I am still looking, would love to see what kinda characters each of you would like to play tho 
I would play a sorceror but the flavor depends what the group could use.  teslon #9080
Jacob G. said: I would play a sorceror but the flavor depends what the group could use.  teslon #9080 Our party is Sorcerer, Rouge and Paladin 5/Fighter 1
Hey there! I'm new to DnD, but I cant get enough of it haha. If you still have room for a very active player...lemme know! RetroReanimated #9138
I have a character I have in  mind a Tabaxi/Orc hybrid Bardbarian (a bard and barbarian multiclass) with wardrums.

Edited 1594243333
I could send you pics of my race notes. I used oficial hybrid rules.