Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

transfering maps

Is there a way I can copy one map to another one of my existing games in another room? I've gotten all the negative answers I hope for one good positive one. 
I read somewhere that people have done it by turning the map into a "character" and then transferring the character.  Or I believe if you upgrade to pro for a month, then use can use the transmogrifier thingo.
DM Leibfrid said: Is there a way I can copy one map to another one of my existing games in another room? I've gotten all the negative answers I hope for one good positive one.  One thing to consider is if you are a GM of both games, then aside from using pro to use the transmogrifier the artwork should be part of images in your art library you can always pull that on to a page and set it normally....Doesn't save you a lot of time but is another work around. The other option might be to just make a copy of the game and build your game around the copy.
what is transmogrifier?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
<a href="https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037774433-Transmogrifier" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037774433-Transmogrifier</a>
Gold
Forum Champion
DM Leibfrid said: what is transmogrifier? Transmog is a feature of Roll20 that does pretty-much exactly what you asked --- lets you move a Page(map) from 1 of your created Games, into another one of your created Games. (Both games must be created by your account, cannot use it to send Pages to your friend's game table). You could upgrade your subscription just for 1 month to have access to use / do things with the Transmogrifier feature.
Oh sweet thanks so much!!!