Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Burn Bryte - Weapon Qualities

Am I missing something or are the weapon qualities completely missing from the BB compendium? I am assuming this is a mistake, but when I search for say "Burst" or "Draining" I get nothing and there are no actual links to their entries from the weapons. 
Seconded!
The descriptions are in the Equipment section. 
This took forever to find. Also it's not in the Compendium. Just the Quick Start rules. As a game that exists to showcase roll20 everything, links are busted, when I share the compendium the charactermancer still sent my players to purchase and didn't recognize the share. And Charactermancer crashed numerous times.  But I guess it's a standard to release before ready these days. Sign up for my Gencon BurnBryte game
Rich J said: The descriptions are in the Equipment section.  Yes but as pointed out its not in either the compendium in game or externally, which is where it should be. Thanks for pointing me to the QS section. I got as far as the weapons on character creation and couldnt find the descriptions and thats when I created the post. 
Also, it appears that the "player chooses the skill" concept got a good kicking with concealable.
Anyone found how to roll the fail prompt table at all?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rich J said: Anyone found how to roll the fail prompt table at all? So far it looks like the only way to get the fail prompt table at all (without creating it manually) is to create the game with the  Burning Daylight module.
Also the encounter building rules seem to be incomplete...
Stephen L. said: Rich J said: Anyone found how to roll the fail prompt table at all? So far it looks like the only way to get the fail prompt table at all (without creating it manually) is to create the game with the  Burning Daylight module. Thanks... It appears it wasn't in there if you opened the game shortly after release. I have it now I have made a new game and deleted the first one. I am using the module but it might be worth trying starting a new game even without the module as things might have been added or fixed since the initial release.