Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Official Pathfinder Sheet] Max Perday field for NPC spell-like abilities

Hello all! I'm in the middle of building a catch-all macro for Pathfinder NPCs, and I've run into an issue with the max-per-day repeating sections of spell-like abilities in the NPC sheet.  The attribute the sheet says will call up this number (@{selected|repeating_spell-like_$id_perday_max}) keeps giving me the number 1, regardless of the number actually in the box.  Is this a known issue? Am I being dumb? Help me, benevolent internet gods!  Best Tulty

Edited 1594207694
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The way the title is written made me think it was the name of a character - Max Perday. I'm definitely using that, great NPC name. I think it's a typo in the hover text box. Try this: @{selected|repeating_spell-like_$0_perday|max} So you'd probably want something along the lines of: Used: @{selected|repeating_spell-like_$0_perday}/@{selected|repeating_spell-like_$0_perday|max}
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
In defense of how that tool tip is written, repeating_spell-like_$id_perday_max is likely what you would come up with from looking at the sheet html, because there are no pipes in attribute names in sheet code.  There is just a little different syntax when you want to reference it in a macro.
That did it, thanks loves!  T x