Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't view my Sales Report

Matt M.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} Hi, I recently got my first product (a set of fire animations) approved and put on sale on the marketplace. However whenever I click to view my Sales Report it tells me I’m “Not Authorized” to access the page. Would this be because my products not sold anything yet (so no report would be being generated)? Or is it some other issue? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should write to the contact you got when you became a seller. Do you still have that email address?
Matt M.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yeh I've got that email chain, I just wanted to check on here to see whether it was a known issue before I sent off.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
it shows up sometimes for me, and I just have to login again