Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

immediately overwhelmed old(er) newbie LFG, ha!

hey folks! so i've only played one campaign via roll20 before and, alas, it was a bit of a bust. i find myself spending more and more time watching will wheaton's entourage and various other live d&d-ish campaigns and i think i'd make a right nice adventurer, darnit! i'm totally open to various play styles -- i might take a bit of learning, but i catch on quick. i prefer focus on roleplaying and i'm not about to argue rules with anyone; i'm in it for the witty banter and fantasy environment whatever shape that might be. i'm an old(er) gal in real life and hoping to play with fully grown adults. think you might have the right campaign for me? please don't keep it a secret!
Hey mate! We just lost one player and are looking for a new one, we are playing Dragon of Icespire Peak and are about half way through the adventure. Games are on sundays at 6:00PM GMT+2, if you are interested send me a DM. It's pretty beginner friendly.
Let's stay in touch.  I'm prepping to run a FULL Gonzo RPG Adventure Through Space and Time S&W Ruins of Arduin Skyscrapers & Sorcery White Lies (She said her name is Janette Bond) White Star (yes we are going to Space and Beyond!) Star Sailors - Magical Girls are Mandatory at this point! S&W Outer Space Raiders White Box Gothic (Spooky Stuff - Yes!)
I'm posting this to see if you, Soylent, have made a decision yet or not.  If not please let me know.
thank you so much for the responses! i found a homebrewed game to join that has already been especially newbie friendly even though we haven't yet officially begun yet, though i could definitely go for one or two more :D i'm not keen on beginning with a paid campaign, sorry, and i'm on the west coast of north america for time zone purposes. 
Hello there Soylent! I have a home brew campaign that I'm wanting to start on Wednesday at 8 PM CST. It's all 5E except setting. If you're interested, hit me up on discord, Eramyl#0014. My buddy and I have years of experience between us and are looking for newer players to help them learn to play. I'm especially ecstatic about you saying you're not a rules lawyer lol. I hope to hear from you soon!