Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon of the Mad Mage DL

Just wondering if there's a planned update to the dynamic lighting of DotMM. As it is now, I have to go through and do it all manually. Seems like a lot.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Why do you have to do the lines manually?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Before sending an issue to a  Help Center Request , what is the issue? The DL should all be done.
Not the lines but the light sources in the rooms which have them no longer give off light. I have to go into each one, go to the updated dl tab and turn on the lighting for that specific object. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are you trying to run the module with Updated Dynamic Lighting? That system is still in development. All modules are still set for Legacy DL. Stick to Legacy for the time being. If you want to convert it to UDL, then yes, it's a lot of work, and in my opinion, not a recommended course of action at this point in time.