Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] [Homebrew] [Free] [18+]

Hello everyone! I am looking for any Homebrew campaign that would accept a player, or is starting off new! I am an experienced player, with many LGBTQ+ characters. I have an idea for a character that is a homebrew race, with a detailed backstory. The homebrew race has content that makes it easy to integrate into almost any setting! I would like to meet up on Friday Evenings after 7pm CST, but I could also do Mon, Tues, Thurs after 8pm CST if needed. DM me if you want details on the race/class that I have for this character, or any other questions. 
I'm interested in playing your campaign. Let me know your set schedule.
Indy C. said: I'm interested in playing your campaign. Let me know your set schedule. I am a player looking for a group, thanks!