Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is Starfinder ever going to get new adventure paths?

Title says it all. I was about to dive into Starfinder with my group today but it looks like there is only one path right now. Is more content coming?
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It is a third-party adventure rather than a Paizo adventure path, but Iron GM Games has Abattoir 8, an introduction to their Grimmerspace horror sci-fi setting, available on the marketplace. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/4722/grimmerspace-abattoir-8" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/4722/grimmerspace-abattoir-8</a>

Edited 1594646313
Tom
Pro
No idea myself and I Gm Starfinder games.&nbsp; Might be a good question to pop in for their monthly Twitch chat, I work when its on and always forget to post in their pre question thread. AP 1. Dead Suns, played it and GMed it, not that good in my and some players opinion. 6 modules that take the PC's up to level 13 AP 2. Against the Aeon Throne, GMed it and not to bad.&nbsp; 3 parter and take the PC's up to Level 7, and all three parts are on Roll20 at least :) AP 3. Signal of Screams, have not Gmed or played through it but read it and quite interesting I think. Another 3 parter that takes the PC's up to level 13 again, LOL AP 4. Dawn of Flame, Have not GMed or played it, have it but have not read it as of yet, it did'nt catch my interest BUT a lot of people like it a lot.&nbsp; 6 parter and you guessed it PC's go up to level 13......... AP 5. Attack of the Swarm, I am Gming it right now and its quite good but the military theme might not be for everyone, 6 parter and takes PC's up to level........&nbsp; 13 :) AP 6. The Threefold Conspiracy, have not player or GMed it but has my interest as it is kind of X-file like and alien abduction /conspiracy theory theme, read a bit of it and liked what I did so far. 6 parter and level 13 again!! AP 7. (Not out yet) Devastation Arc, Stopping an ancient Alien threat, so could be interesting, and the kicker is their first 3 parter and goes from level 13 to 20 for the PC's, first time ever!! AP 8 (Not out yet) Live Free or Die&nbsp; More of a spaceship type adventure and I am looking forward to this one the most so far. 6 parter and unknown level by the end of module 6. The maps on their PDfs do sucj BUT Roll20 gets the original hi res maps when they do these (just like for PF II) so the maps themselves are worth the cost of entry!! So I'm hoping something comes out this fall perhaps?? Tom
I'd like to know as well!
Brian C. said: It is a third-party adventure rather than a Paizo adventure path, but Iron GM Games has Abattoir 8, an introduction to their Grimmerspace horror sci-fi setting, available on the marketplace. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/4722/grimmerspace-abattoir-8" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/4722/grimmerspace-abattoir-8</a> I'm waiting for part 2 to come out then get both. I'd like to see more 3rd party stuff here too!

Edited 1597330360
I've been waiting myself and asked this question a few months ago. Considering the only AP module they currently have is Aeon Throne, the next logical AP to put in Roll20 would be Signal of Screams.
kahn265
Pro
API Scripter
I'm really hoping for Devastation Arc. If that is released I *will* buy that. I'd also buy the 2nd half of Dead Suns if y'all released it. I'm running Dead Suns right now and I could REALLY use some more curated content rather than having to import all of my own.
Starfinder could do with more content in general as well as some fix to the bugs in the compendium.
Nothing for Starfinder for 2020 in Roll20 per the twitch show 2 months ago, lets hope for 2021....... Tom :(
Tom said: Nothing for Starfinder for 2020 in Roll20 per the twitch show 2 months ago, lets hope for 2021....... Tom :( Ugh... What a disappointment. I'm glad they released more Alien Archives, but I would have preferred things players can use more of (considering Race, Theme, and Class still doesn't work with the compendium; and also still no charactermancer) such as the Armoury and the Character Operations Manual. Above all, more first-party Adventure Paths would be more than welcome!
Alien Archive IV will be out this month and they will "look into more Starfinder cointent in 2021". That from the Dec Twitch show, at least its something but...... We need more Starfinder GMs/players to post up on their interest in new products being added here to Roll20 for this system.&nbsp; Otherwise it is just the same few dedicated forum goers who do, time and again sadly. PLEASE Roll20 We NEED AP support!!! Fly Free or Die&nbsp; module 1 out, 2nd out in a week But to me and others the BIG one will be (as I posted before) and for more info on this AP The Know Direction Twitch show a couple weeks ago gave a lot of info on this AP per good old Jason Tondoro, great interview bud!!! VERY INTERESTING Hex exploration space kingdom building Fellow Pact world factions that have their own kingdoms planet side you might just but heads with 6 other planets to explore and colonize as well I think they said, very cool and can't wait for this !! Tom Link to the Twitch Stream below <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/videos/786590490" rel="nofollow">https://www.twitch.tv/videos/786590490</a> BEST AP yet I suspect and we NEED this from day 1 releace date on Roll20!! Who's with me!!?? Tom
Yeah, a lot of good materials coming out for Starfinder.
I wonder as Horizons of the vast will be every other month after the first module in this AP, it would be easier for them to get this onto Roll20 perhaps?? Tom
Tom said: I wonder as Horizons of the vast will be every other month after the first module in this AP, it would be easier for them to get this onto Roll20 perhaps?? Tom I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work to do. I'm pretty sure they have a ridiculous backlog of things to implement for Starfinder considering how behind it is with contents compared to other current systems.
Give me more Starfinder adventure content on Roll20! Fly Free or Die, preferably! C'mon, Roll20! Get with it.
I need that fly free or die AP!!! Whenever I import maps from pdf they loose their resolution!!!
7 months from when this first got posted and nothing but Alien Archives, are there that many games that are running homebrew, or because of the lack of AP's here?&nbsp; Curious for anyone replying. I run strictly AP,s for Starfinder, hand crafted all the way as thats the only way you can play them here except the one 3 part AP. Tom
I would love to run Signal of Screams, but I can't find any high res maps and the maps from the books do not align with the grid for some reason.
At least seems like they are doing starfinder maps too now :O
JJL said: At least seems like they are doing starfinder maps too now :O They are?
JJL said: At least seems like they are doing starfinder maps too now :O Please do share!!!
i now see the new flip maps added to the marketplace. Maybe that is a good sign that Paizo and Roll20 will be adding more content to the marketplace! Fingers-crossed as i have a group waiting for Fly Free or Die AP play through.
Thing is are that many people doing homebrew vs putting all the AP's up by hand vs getting an AP module out? Man it is so frustrating these days on Roll20 for Paizo products I tell ya. And again everyone needs to be on their Roll20 twitch stream tonight at 6:30PM CST so they can hear us, only way we will ever get their notice sad to say. Tom
From the Twitch Stream, just Rulebooks and maps , AP's well it seems not that much interest or products being sold. BUT Starfinder charactermancer will be live soon Tom
BUT Starfinder charactermancer will be live soon Source?
The Twitch stream that just got done......... Tom
Tom said: The Twitch stream that just got done......... About time.
Tom said: From the Twitch Stream, just Rulebooks and maps , AP's well it seems not that much interest or products being sold. BUT Starfinder charactermancer will be live soon Tom Well hope they will update starship sheet eventually as well and make compendium starships be compatible with it :'D Though to be fair, not like much of aps could be sold when there is only one three part one available ;P
JJL said: Tom said: Though to be fair, not like much of aps could be sold when there is only one three part one available ;P Got to say the same thing!! lack of options leads to lack of sales!!!
Aaron C. said: JJL said: Tom said: Though to be fair, not like much of aps could be sold when there is only one three part one available ;P Got to say the same thing!! lack of options leads to lack of sales!!!&nbsp; This; it's really hard to buy anything if there isn't anything to buy.
I think this needs a new reply. It is a plea after all. Society is ok and all, but there are a ton of us out here dying for Adventure Paths for meaningful character development and stories to be told. SF isn't a dead system.&nbsp;
Paulyhedron said: I think this needs a new reply. It is a plea after all. Society is ok and all, but there are a ton of us out here dying for Adventure Paths for meaningful character development and stories to be told. SF isn't a dead system.&nbsp; To the contrary; it's thriving. There's a tonne of people wanting to play, just not enough GMs to run it. Asides from the APs (which I desperately would like; Signal of Scream and Devastation Ark in particular), if they released the Armory and the Character Operations Manual; I'd buy them in a heart-beat. Now, about that Charactermancer they promised two years ago...

Edited 1615857007
Wedge said: Paulyhedron said: I think this needs a new reply. It is a plea after all. Society is ok and all, but there are a ton of us out here dying for Adventure Paths for meaningful character development and stories to be told. SF isn't a dead system.&nbsp; To the contrary; it's thriving. There's a tonne of people wanting to play, just not enough GMs to run it. Asides from the APs (which I desperately would like; Signal of Scream and Devastation Ark in particular), if they released the Armory and the Character Operations Manual; I'd buy them in a heart-beat. Now, about that Charactermancer they promised two years ago... For sure, would love any ap at this point. as well as Pact Worlds, Near Space, and COM. I don't really care if we get a charactermancer or not tbh since I am so used to building my own on here anyway. It seems as if 99% of games are online and granted not all are on this platform but using warhorn statistics on campaigns (mostly society and adventure league etc, it paints a different tale than what we see on roll20 as far as who is using the platform and for what) Pathfinder Society (1st edition) Pathfinder 1st Edition 113,434 49.9% D&amp;D Adventurers League Dungeons &amp; Dragons 5th Edition 73,732 32.4% Starfinder Society Starfinder 17,779 7.8% Pathfinder Society (2nd edition) Pathfinder 2nd Edition 14,027 6.2% Pathfinder Adventure Card Society Pathfinder Adventure Card Game 3,499 1.5% There is your top 5.&nbsp; Now since Jan of last year I've been involved in society play both pf2 and Sf, since march of last year Ive taken characters in starfinder, 2 to level 8 and one to level 3, and in pf2 1 to level 9, 2 to level 6. That's a ton of gaming and its all been done on roll20, in fact all but one session on this platform. I do have several others at levels 4, 2, and a few 1's around playing with builds (including one who died in a pf2 quest, RIP Zelbert Fishbottom we hardly knew ye).&nbsp; There's an audience here is my point in this rant.&nbsp;
The starship sheet had an update recently. Could this mean something?