Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [FREE] [5E] Princes of the Apocalypse 6+ Players PST Time

Hello! My name is Indy. I played DnD for over 3 years as a DM and as a player. I quit playing when I went to college. I’m back again to restart my campaign of Princes of the Apocalypse. This is a free game with 6+ players. I am a bit rusty with DMing but I’m willing to play to complete the story. I went half way with the module before heading off to get my degree, so I’m pretty good on the first half. We will start at the beginning of the book. I really want to play with people who are really good at roleplaying and wanting to complete a scripted campaign. Preferably a good oriented group to get things done. I much like a character that fits with both the Player and POA handbook so I won’t be confused on the rules. If you’re interested, let me know! PST time. We can determine a day and time.
I would be interested, depending on time.  I was about to start this campaign with a group locally before that dissolved.  I'm an old vet gamer, but pretty laid back and ok with whatever.  I know the rules pretty well, but I'm content to go into query-only mode and let you run things.  The DM is the boss! For times, I'm in CST, and I can play Mon-Wed after 4pm your time, or on Saturday or Sunday as long as we're done before 4pm your time.  I'm running a game on Thursday nights and playing one Saturday nights, and the wife demands my time Friday and Sunday nights. I have a folder full of character ideas, but I tend to prefer multiclass.  The build I'm preferring to run next is a wizard(bladesinger)/bard(college of swords)/sorceror(shadow magic)/warlock(hexblade).  I can easily stick with whatever you're more comfortable with, though.
Hey! I have a group of 5-6 players that would be interested in playing Princes of the Apocalypse! Could you msg me on discord so we can chat?  Kanniser#9508 
Korbin J. said: Hey! I have a group of 5-6 players that would be interested in playing Princes of the Apocalypse! Could you msg me on discord so we can chat?  Kanniser#9508  I sent you a Discord request. Hopefully I hear back from you!