Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Two players looking for story/character driven group, Pathfinder/DND LGBTQ+

HI, I am looking for a game to join I am generally free on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday nights 10pm and later est. I looking for a game that my girlfriend and I can join together. Our preference in system are pathfinder 1e or pathfinder 2e, but we also have history with DND 5E and 3.5, Dungeon world, and are curious about starfinder. We are looking for a group that is lLGBTQ+ friendly. We enjoy both roleplay and combat, and tend to prefer games with a narrative and character focus. I have sort of been a forever DM and am looking to be on the other side of the screen as well.
DM me, I'm full right now but who knows when that might change, or when I may start a new game. I am LGBTQ+ myself, as are many of the folks I play with
The hunt continues 
We are currently looking for 2-4 New Players to join our DND Campaign Weekly Games Scheduled for Tuesdays at 8:00 PM CST, USA Central (UTC -5:00)&nbsp; Game Type : Urban Exploration, Social , Sewer / Dungeon Crawl, Investigation, Heist, Political, Faction / Guilds, Acquisitions Inc., World Building - Some Homebrew Rules&nbsp; Adjustments World / Adventures : Waterdeep, Dragon Heist, Dungeon of Mad Mage, One Shots for Variety DND Beyond Character Sheets. Full Content Sharing Enabled. Discord Voice for Communication. Roll20 &amp; Beyond20 Browser Extensions Required&nbsp; Welcome to Waterdeep , the Crown of the North, where a wondrous tale of urban adventure is about to unfold. Our story begins with the gathering of adventurers on a quest that entangles the characters in a bitter conflict between nefarious organizations. Can you stake your claim and make a name for yourself in the City of Splendors? There are mysteries to solve and grand prizes are hidden, waiting to be claimed. Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is a treasure hunt with an urban backdrop. Clever heroes will respect the city’s rules. Those who get on the city’s bad side are in for a rough time, as the City of Splendors is home to some of the most powerful figures in the Forgotten Realms. Player applications can be submitted here: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8532977/player-applications" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8532977/player-applications</a>
Hi! Would love to add you to a group if you two are interested in a homebrew Sci-fi Fantasy game. Always love other LGBTQ+ folks
Brehana Freya said: We are currently looking for 2-4 New Players to join our DND Campaign Weekly Games Scheduled for Tuesdays at 8:00 PM CST, USA Central (UTC -5:00)&nbsp; Game Type : Urban Exploration, Social , Sewer / Dungeon Crawl, Investigation, Heist, Political, Faction / Guilds, Acquisitions Inc., World Building - Some Homebrew Rules&nbsp; Adjustments World / Adventures : Waterdeep, Dragon Heist, Dungeon of Mad Mage, One Shots for Variety DND Beyond Character Sheets. Full Content Sharing Enabled. Discord Voice for Communication. Roll20 &amp; Beyond20 Browser Extensions Required&nbsp; Welcome to Waterdeep , the Crown of the North, where a wondrous tale of urban adventure is about to unfold. Our story begins with the gathering of adventurers on a quest that entangles the characters in a bitter conflict between nefarious organizations. Can you stake your claim and make a name for yourself in the City of Splendors? There are mysteries to solve and grand prizes are hidden, waiting to be claimed. Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is a treasure hunt with an urban backdrop. Clever heroes will respect the city’s rules. Those who get on the city’s bad side are in for a rough time, as the City of Splendors is home to some of the most powerful figures in the Forgotten Realms. Player applications can be submitted here: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8532977/player-applications" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8532977/player-applications</a> Hi there, thank you for the Invite, I just recnetly joined another waterdeep game thank you though.
Quetz said: Hi! Would love to add you to a group if you two are interested in a homebrew Sci-fi Fantasy game. Always love other LGBTQ+ folks May I ask what kind of sci-fi fantasy game?