Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bunr Bryte -Story Paths

Whole thing is buggy for me.  1) There's no way to add a new path after mancering.   2) For all paths have "you keep the art"  as the outcome 3) If you don't take the art path, on the character sheet both reward and completion are blank
Hi Michael,  When you drag and drop a new Story Path into your character sheet, is it populating the description and the first four events accurately? When I drag and drop new Story Paths into my sheet, I’ve found that everything works except the 5th (final) event which has the red placeholder text: Present Masterpiece. As a workaround for now, if you type in the exact phrase of the correct final event (so say the Gain Followers Story Path, the 5th event is Leadership Evaluation), it will pull the information from the compendium the way it’s supposed to.  We have a fix in the works so that workaround shouldn’t be necessary for long. Thanks for the feedback!  Let me know if this helps. You can also check out the Help Center for further character sheet questions .

Edited 1594340783
I dragged and dropped "contest" onto a sheet.   The description and milestones are correct (except as you noted about complete masterpiece as the 2nd last milestone), outcome is still "you keep the art",  and all reward/completion boxes obtained by clicking on the i in a circle are blank
So the rewards aren't populating when you check the box beside the event?
They might do, haven't tried it.  Prior to completing there (supposed to be)  an i icon that tells you what you need to do to complete and what you get when you complete. Those are the boxes that are empty.
I saw this too, but I think that it's just the place-holder text, (in red), that shows up before you have checked the final event and chosen the outcome. If you check all the events, the final one will have you pick the outcome appropriate to the path, and then that replaces the "You keep the art" with the correct outcome, now in black text.
Might be true, but have a look at the pregen story paths.  That's what I want.