Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Group! (GMT +1)

Hey there! I'm looking for a group i could join a campaign, i can do any days as long as weekdays are past 4:30 PM to start. I love doing Home brew characters, i would love to try my hand at a Hive minded character or a humanoid Death Kiss (My profile picture). I have done D&D before hand but i still need some guidance to which dice to use ha ha. I also have a friend who would like to join a game, they are new to D&D and they are GMT +9:30. They have been researching allot about D&D and would love to play a Goblin character. If anyone's interested in taking either of us onboard don't be afraid to message me, here's my Discord TLR1999#1537

Edited 1594334975
[Moderated] lets us know when your available :) 
Next game begins at 12pm July 09th :)
Are you still looking for players
Yes i am still looking for a group
I have a one shot With possibility of going into campaign This sun & mon gmt +1 730-930pm.  Race is a dire raccoon. Class tbd level 4  character can be changed after you help me kill the dire raccoon off.