Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][5E] Veteran DM looking to become a player in a homebrew campaign

Hello! I'm a veteran DM that's been DM'ing for close to 15 years now, starting at a young age. I've been wanting to play lately as well, and hope there is a game out there that's in need of a serious player and a roleplay enthusiast. I'm 27, have a quiet environment and a good microphone. What I offer: A committed player One that's as happy for roleplay as combat Will make every session where time is agreed upon Can use character' voices Have all DnD material. I'd like to play in homebrew campaigns, as I find those a lot more interesting than pre-made modules. When you can feel a DM's love being poured into a campaign, it's just a very wonderful feeling. I can play every day except Sundays, and can end no later than 3 AM CEST / 8 PM CST (On weekends, say Saturday or Friday, can end later.) I'd like a campaign that also does a minimal of four hours per session, and uses maps for combat, even if hastily drawn ones. I got a large stock of maps I can share too, if the DM needs more. I would also very much like a campaign that doesn't start at level 1-5, as starting at a low level has been done to death so many times that it's lost the thrill for me. Overall, I'm just looking to become a player again soon and enjoy being one - let me know if you need a dedicated player or need a discord interview, and I'm happy to provide my Discord! I am not looking for paid games.
Greetings! I am about to start playtesting a conversion of a system of my own to 5e and we could use one more player. I do not use maps very often, but I am not opposed to doing so for this game. Let's talk over Discord: Eiric E Padraig #4509
hello i am a dm looking for players. the game is 5e with dungeons and towers if you are interested please dm me 
Hey! We’re starting a homebrew campaign of my buddy’s design. We started it but the group fell through. We’re auditioning for players that may be interested in a podcast setting with video on twitch. The idea is to eventually get sponsored. No payment necessary though!&nbsp; <a href="https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/74298-18-veteran-dm-looking-longterm-live-streamed" rel="nofollow">https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/74298-18-veteran-dm-looking-longterm-live-streamed</a> Fill that out if you’re interested and he’ll give you his discord info upon completion. :)