Summary : This is a character-centric Pathfinder game using the Rise of the Runelords adventure path as a foundation for the campaign. Campaign Adventure path: &nbsp;Rise of the Runleords Adventure Path is a classic high fantasy campaign-long adventure that takes PC from level 1 to 17, which will be expanded to 1-20 for this campaign. This campaign will take a group of adventurers on a daring journey of heroic adventure, as you must face monsters, treachery and the rising threat of a forgotten empire whose cruel and despotic rulers might not be as dead as history records. Setting : Rise of the Runelords is set in Varisia, Birthplace of Legends, a vast country of sprawling plains, dense forests, burning badlands, and mysterious swamps with a few cities at the edges. Dangerous and relatively untouched, it teams with massive ruins to explore, monsters to kill, ancient secrets to uncover and more. The campaign starts in Sandpoint, an oasis of civilization nestled among the rough limestone outcroppings of the Lost Coast. Originally settled by Magnimarians seeking fresh farmland and new business opportunities, this small town has since grown into much more than just a pastoral outgrowth of its cosmopolitan sovereign city. A variety of industries, a high degree of religious tolerance, and mysterious archaeological sites keep a steady influx of both laborers and explorers arriving at Sandpoint’s threshold. Combined with the occasional goblin ambush, discovery of strange relics, or sightings of the infamous Sandpoint Devil, such attractions are fast turning the sleepy town into a hotspot for amateur adventurers. Character creation System : We're using all official Pathfinder 1e Paizo books, with most everything allowed for player use. General : You'll start at 6th level. Use 20 point buy for ability scores.&nbsp; Races : Only races with 15 Race Points or lower are allowed. Goblinoids, kobolds, full orcs and other "monstrous" races are not allowed. Traits and feats : Character receive two traits + a third one for a flaw, one is highly suggested to be one of the ROTR AP traits.&nbsp; Classes : Unchained classes variants are allowed, banned classes are: the default Summoner, Antipaladin, Ninja, Samurai and the Vampire Hunter. Please avoid summon monster/necromancer builds if you are not sure of your ability to timely manage multiple characters in combat. Equipment : 9000 gp items worth of your choosing + magical items up to WPL chosen by me. Eastern armor and weapons are not available. Alignment : There are no limits on player alignment, but this is still a group game, so please refrain from creating characters that would be disruptive to a group - no matter the alignment. Unchained : We will be using the following Pathfinder Unchained rules: background skills, fractional base bonuses and variant multiclassing. 3rd party : Third party content will be considered on a case by case basis.&nbsp; About me : My name is Roman, I have 8 years of TTRPG experience as a GM, often running two or more campaigns a week on top of 10 years of systemless cooperative storytelling. I've played and GM'd Pathfinder, D&amp;D 5e, Rogue Trader, Shadowrun, Eclipse Phase, Numenera and many other games - both online and offline. I prefer sandbox campaigns that focus on roleplaying, acting, and character development. I always tailor my campaigns to player preference and character's interests. My job is to immerse you into the setting, hopefully make you care about the characters and the world around them - and to make it all fun for everyone involved. I'm proficient with roll20 and will use all tools it provides - detailed journal, tactical maps, dynamic lightning dungeons, APIs, etc. You can also expect fully voiced NPCs and monsters.&nbsp; Note on tone : My games tend be mature when it comes to themes, descriptions and language used by NPCs. We will use veils and lines to make everyone comfortable around the table (lines are something that does not happen in the game, veils are something that is not described in detail). My lines are: rape, violence towards children. My veils are: sexual acts, torture. Feel free to add your own lines and veils in the application. Communication : We're using Discord for most forms of communication. Scheduling : I live in GMT+3. I'm always available to play on Saturdays at the time set on roll20. Session lasts for roughly 4 hours. Do note that my county does not use DST, so if you live in a country that does use it, the game to be an hour later when the next change will happen. Pay to play : Payments will be made per session a day before game time. Character creation and session 0 will be free. Refunds will be provided if you cannot attend - no questions asked.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. NOTE :&nbsp;&nbsp;The campaign is ongoing, the group is in roughly between 2nd and 3rd chapters campaign module. After a defeating a goblin threat to their home town of Sandpoint the group was celebrated as Sandpoint Heroes. During the investigation of it, everyone in the group recieved a strange seven-pointed star mark after coming in close contact with ancient Thasillonian magics. Since then, the group learned much about the looming Thassilonian threat and their own nature - they leanred that they are Rune Wardens, a part of an endlessly reincarnating noble caste with thie very souls tied to Thassilon, their marks feeding them power, experience and vitality. They have braved ancient ruins and ghoulish serial killers, fought undead uprisings and brainwased cultists. Now they stand at a threshold - hailed as Magnimar Heroes after saving the city from a streak of brutal ritualistic murders that were feeding greedy souls to an unknown entity or purpose they are about to delve even deeper into Thassilonan - and their own -past... Currently the group consists of a righteously angry aasimar paladin Markus, a human Erastil-devoted hunter Billy, a misterious elven sage sorcerer Seldanna, and an adventurous rogue/wizard Mal. The group is pretty well-rounded, you can play any class you want. The group is strongly leaning towards good alignemt.&nbsp; Your character will also be a Rune Warden, with a Sihedron mark providing additional abilities based on the Sin/Virue you are most strongly aligned to. Link to game's LFP thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192176/pathfinder-rise-of-the-runelords" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/192176/pathfinder-rise-of-the-runelords</a> &nbsp;