Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] [Pathfinder 1e] Wrath of the Righteous: Have full party and roll20 materials

Full party of experienced players looking for a DM to run Wrath of the Righteous. We had a DM who, due to health issues, cannot continue to run the game. We would like to do Sat afternoons or Tuesday nights. We have access to the adventure path and can alter the pdfs to make the appropriate maps needed. Please, let me know ASAP. 
Since this came up, we play in the EST. Our players are experienced adults looking for a structured and consistent experience. 
We are also open to a paid DM (pricing and flexibility dependent).
Bump. Still need a DM. 
I wish this didn’t disappear so fast. Haha
Interested.  I DM a PF1e on Monday nights but Tuesdays are generally open to 1 shots.  Once this current one shot is over, probably 2 more weeks, I'd be open if you want to DM me with your thoughts.
I’ll talk to the group. Tuesday’s still good right? What would you need from us?
Is there still an opening
@Doyle  for a DM yes. Are you willing?
If you need a backup GM (say like trade off after 1 AP book to reduce burnout) I would consider it.   Cheers!