Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom Sheet Sandbox Losing CSS After Close?

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I don't know if this is intentional, but it seems that the Custom Sheet Sandbox doesn't remember the most current version of the HTML and CSS after exiting and rejoining. I have to reload my HTML and CSS files every time I launch the game. It seems to remember a version of the code, but not the most recent. The template above should look exactly like the template below, because the code hasn't changed...well, I haven't changed my code between those two rolls, anyway. To get the template below I had to reload all my files. I'm using Chrome Version 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit) with no extensions running.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Does Roll20 even monitor this forum?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
That is really odd.  I have 3 sandboxes going at the moment, and all 3 seem to be holding theirs, whether it be for the sheet or roll templates in chat.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Can someone from Roll20 respond to this? This is an ongoing problem. It doesn't seem to be specific to roll templates, but entire character sheets. I've deleted ALL myself sandboxes and created new ones and the problem persists. If this is expected, it would be nice to know. If it's not supposed to function like this, can we get, at least, a "Hey, we are looking into this...?"