Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Savage Worlds Character Sheet Thread

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The Official Savage Worlds Character Sheet is now live on Roll20. You can use this thread to post questions or report Bugs...or, feel free to join this game where we have a Thread dedicated to Bug reports and Enhancement Requests.

Edited 1595977759
Mel P.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
(This would apply to the Savage Worlds Tabbed Layout sheet as well) Does the Conviction "heart" have any functionality? In the past I used it to indicate if the character had earned a Conviction, With the changes to SWADE where you can now have more than one Conviction, should this be changed to an integer field instead? Either that, or we track conviction numbers elsewhere and change the Conviction heart to act like the Distracted/Vulnerable flags, and automatically add an additional d6! to all trait/damage rolls.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
My plan (for the official sheet) is to have it automatically roll an additional d6 if it's checked. I'm still debating whether we need to add an integer field to track how many Conviction tokens someone has? I'd love to hear your thoughts. I know some have stated they use tokens/cards to track Conviction.
Mel P.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
The additional d6 sounds like the way to go. I've been tracking Conviction with a different deck of tokens.
Hi. I'm having trouble with RoF on this sheet. It works fine up to RoF 5, but at 6 or higher it adds additional data. The below is set for RoF 6 - everything up to and including the 6th value is correctly rolled. It does not display the additional data if RoF is set to 5 or less.  
I'm seeing the very same behaviour in my game. This is easy to reproduce and happens consistently. Kalys said: Hi. I'm having trouble with RoF on this sheet. It works fine up to RoF 5, but at 6 or higher it adds additional data. The below is set for RoF 6 - everything up to and including the 6th value is correctly rolled. It does not display the additional data if RoF is set to 5 or less.
As a suggestion, I'd really like to have a field on the Vehicles tab for Current Crew (since on some vehicles and settings the Crew can get fairly large and it's important to track if you're over or undercrewed). Also helpful might be a similar set of fields for Passenger spots/Passengers carried.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Kalys said: Hi. I'm having trouble with RoF on this sheet. It works fine up to RoF 5, but at 6 or higher it adds additional data. The below is set for RoF 6 - everything up to and including the 6th value is correctly rolled. It does not display the additional data if RoF is set to 5 or less.   Noted, I'll take a look and get a fix out ASAP.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Tom L. said: As a suggestion, I'd really like to have a field on the Vehicles tab for Current Crew (since on some vehicles and settings the Crew can get fairly large and it's important to track if you're over or undercrewed). Also helpful might be a similar set of fields for Passenger spots/Passengers carried. I'll see what we can do.