Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP [D&D5E] Room for up to 4 players. Wednesday's @ 6:00PM EST, 4 to 5 hour sessions.

I am returning to the DM chair. I ran adventures extensively in D&D 2E a long time ago. I‘ve been getting up to speed with the 5E ruleset. I have started running a group of friends for 2 months now and I’m looking for a group to run the same adventure parallel to the other party. Though no interaction with them is planned. The adventure is PG-13, and is planned for long term play to completion. It is the printed adventure “  Ptolus, City Under the Spire” (urban and dungeon adventure) written for 3.5E, and I’m converting it to 5E. New players welcomed. No player age limit per se. But all players must be mature in attitude, group minded, but individual goals are built into group gameplay. I’m NOT interested in players that are; wander off solo junkies, murder-hobos, party killers, group thieving, ne’er do wells. Weaknesses are cool (and encouraged), but the core play is party focused. Session Zero (character creation and Ptolus introduction) is set for Wednesday, August 12th, 2020. Games will start at or around 6:00 PM EST. We will be sure using; Roll20 (VTT), Discord (voice chat and off game messaging),D&D Beyond (character creation), and Beyond20 Google App. So desktop/laptop computers are recommended. Have fun and stay safe everyone!
Hi there, I'm interested in playing, and that timing works out great for me. Let me know if there's still space, thanks! Discord: XFactor#0293
I and another player are possibly interested. We are both high school seniors, and although their schedule will work into the school year, I would not be able to play until 7pm. That is under the assumption students are being sent back to the physical building. My discord @ is vulgarbloopers#8923
I am definitely interested, time works perfectly! Let me know if you're still looking my discord is smlanca7#8899
interested  ZarXan#3955

Edited 1596890934
Hello. I'm currently looking for a group to play with. Im free most days of the week. I already have a game that usually runs on mondays, and have been looking to add another long term game to my schedule. I love to roleplay during campaigns and combat is fun as well. I am fairly experienced with several one shots and a long term campaign under my belt. I have only ever played 5e, but would be open to other games. I'm very relaxed and get along with everyone. I am also very punctual and will always be on time for sessions. Let me know if you are looking for players. Looking forward to hearing from you. Paradox#1002
I'd join a group! I'm new-ish to the game, I've played before but my DM wasn't exactly experienced. So we didn't exactly "play by the rules". I'm in the same timezone, and I can make it! Please consider me! tktwar#6774
Im interested in this! It seems my speed since Im a newbie. Discord ID is: RainbowTrickster#8802
Hello, Sounds fun! I would be interested in joining your group and timing works out great. I have been playing 5e since release I also have DNDbeyond and the roll20 extension and am happy to play any role. My discord is MKUltra#3882
Hey! I'm interested in playing. Pretty new to D&D and Roll20, but I am interested in diving in more deeply into the game. My discord is Thrive#0773