Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds Drop Down Macro

Could someone please help me with an attribute macro from the Savage Worlds Character sheet?  I'd like to be able to use one macro with a drop down menu to roll all of the attribute skills individually instead of having each one on my macro bar.  I've tried a million different ways but can't seem to get it to work.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Which Savage Worlds sheet are you using?

Edited 1597063043
I'm using the version 2 sheet?  I'm not sure what it is called.  Version 1.00.01 from Pinnacle in the upper right.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
To build a a macro with all the Traits one could roll would be difficult and people (myself included) would recommend a chat menu rather than a pop-up box with a drop down. The sheet already has a button for a chat menu; if you click the button at the top in the center (looks like a card with a person) that will print out a stat block with all the traits the character has, including weapons and other rollable items. You can drag that button to your macro bar.