Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][LFDM] PF2E [Free] - 2 Players looking to play, Availability Open to Discussion

Both of us are looking for good group hopefully weekly, not too terribly long of sessions as too much is a thing lol Age of Ashes experience, other player has PF1e experience Looking for a nice combat oriented game!

Edited 1596908103
Type: Ongoing 6mo - 1yr + Game: Tales from the Yawning Portal Platform: Private Server and Roll20 Method: Voice Players: 6 max Genres: Adventure, Dungeon Crawls, Exploration Availability: Every other Sunday with option for every Sundays 12pm MDT (GMT -6) Duration: 6hrs System: D&D 5e Game Description: FREE (no charge) I am using the Tales from the Yawning Portal as a game base however I will be incorporating a lot of homebrew content and adventure scenarios. Basically it is the "backbone" of the game. Our group have been playing for over 5 yrs together in 3.5 so are now moving into 5e system. We have had several players in and out and are just looking for 1 or 2 more solid players. I DM every other Sunday and another player is on the opposite Sunday so if you wish you can actually play every Sunday. We run from 12pm to 6pm MDT (GMT -6).  We are just entering session 3 so you haven't missed much yet, and I keep very good notes! We currently have a fighter, rogue, wizard and a bard. I need one or two more players. Please only respond if you intend to put forth the time and have the ability for a long term game. Feel free to share this message in other groups! About the DM: I enjoy immersion, sharing the narration with players. Have been a DM for many many years! Interested ? Send me a PM ....Silver Direwolf#7166
Sadly We are looking for a Pathfinder 2nd E. Game, Your game does sound like alot of fun and We wish your group the best of luck!